Monday, December 20, 2010

The last couple of weeks have been really fun with Emory. She's starting to interact on a whole new level. She's clapping, having babble conversations, communicating in our own special sign language, and generally just fun. She held the ear of her hat up for about thirty minutes as a way of saying, "Get this thing off me."

Below, she's having fun with all of the presents we've been getting. If they arrive unwrapped, they are fair game and she can play with them. She's mostly into the cardboard boxes and the wrapping paper, but one day she'll notice all of the cool stuff she's getting.

She actually has an ear infection and a cold, and has had some bad fevers, so I've been up alot at night with her. My dreams have gotten crazy again- like they are when you're pregnant and not sleeping well. And last night I dreamt that I was finishing up a stint as a river guide, but not with rafts- with tubes. Very dangerous. :) I also hung out with Demi Lavato (sp?) from the Disney Channel- which I don't watch. If any of my psudo-Freudian counselor friends want to analyze that for me they are welcome to.




No comments:

Post a Comment