Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Austin Bound!!!

We are moving to Austin!

Brent and I decided a while back that we were ready to plant roots and settle down in a town we wanted to call home. We LOVE Denver and have enjoyed every moment here, but we have not been settled, and always spoke in future tense about some other place....

My prayer has been that God would keep doors shut that we shouldn't walk through, and only provide a very clear path for us to follow as we make this transition. He was so faithful. A really exciting job opportunity came along in Austin- a place I had somewhat blown off as an option because jobs are so hard to come by. Brent worked very hard to get an interview, but it paid off and he'll be starting with this company June 27th. It will be awesome to be near family and old friends and WARM winters. :)

So, if you know anyone looking for a cozy cottage near downtown Denver with blood, sweat, and tears poured into its updates, let me know because ours is on the market.
Daddy got the job!!!!!! We celebrated in beautiful Golden, Colorado. One of those amazing places that will make it hard to leave.
I'm not guilty. I didn't feed the puppy anything.....
Karaoke night, here I come!
Don't worry, Mommy, I'll put my clothes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment