Friday, February 24, 2012

Looking for your opinions

I'm am using my daughter's cuteness to get your attention.... :) I'm doing wine research. No, really. We're throwing Catherine and her fiance, Ryder, a party in a week and I am looking for cheap wine recommendations. I mean, I hope to be a good host with lovely offerings, but we do have a budget here. What are your favorite wines for $8 or less. Thank you.

While conducting online research I noticed that all the wine bloggers get wine samples sent to them. I think maybe Pickles, Wine and Burnt rice needs to expand to more than a family scrap book if free wine is involved. I can also write about which rice is least likely to burn....

This is Emory with her H&M Wayfarers from Vegas!

Emory has a new good buddy named Bell. Bell is a hoot and has such good manners. She even brings you her plate to the sink when she's done with a meal. I didn't know that was possible for a 2-year-old.

This is a good pic for my ghetto phone! Emory really looks like a little girl here. My first attempt at pig tails.

2 comments:

  1. HI! No, we don't. Sprouts Farmers Market which has similar things. Why? Do you truly like Two Buck Chuck?

    ReplyDelete