Sunday, April 1, 2012

First hair cut and first...I don't know what to call it

We went with Brent to watch him get a haircut. Emory got a lolly pop, and must have said, "Daddy, you getting a hair cut?" thirty times. She eventually declared, "I gettin' hair cut, TOO!" Brent's stylist, Clauselle (pronounced kloz'-el), was thrilled to give Emory the first one. Emory was able to sit still in Brent's lap for all of 2 minutes, but it was enough to get the dead ends off. No before/after picture, though. It's pretty much the same.



Emory went shopping with me. First I shopped for a rehearsal dinner dress at Anthropologie. She insisted on taking off her shirt and shoes. She put my shirts and jewelry on one item at a time in coordination with the amount of things I tried on. She walked out to the big mirror and pranced around for the sales ladies. THEN we went to buy Aunt Kitty a lingerie shower present and WOW. I took forever to decide, and apparently there was no rush. Emory LOVED the "intimates" section.

I was distracted with my shopping and turned around to see this. Her explanation, "I pretty."

"I want to buy this for my cousin, Taylor (a girl)."

"I go pay for this dress."

No comments:

Post a Comment