Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Adopted Aunts and Uncle...

Since I'm an only child I've been really blessed by the people God has given me as siblings. They've been right beside me for my biggest life experiences thus far, and are now awesome adopted aunts and uncles. Aunt Ashley is quickly filling up Emory's library to make sure that she is a smart girl. Aunt Catherine gave Emory her first important uniform...a UT cheerleader outfit. Sooooooo darling with the matching pom poms.



Emory got to play with Uncle Trey and Aunt Elicia this trip, and obviously had so much fun with them. And my Dad came over from Austin. She got to see him two weeks in a row and it was so great to see her start to recognize him. She's actually pretty fascinated with him- of course he's a pretty fascinating guy.

Needless to say, she is so loved and I LOVE that!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that little cheer outfit!!! she is definitely loved!!!

    ReplyDelete