Sunday, September 25, 2011

Updates

So far behind.... we've been really busy here in Austin. We're having so much fun and it seems to be a great fit. Brent continues to enjoy and be challenged in his new job. We've found a church and plan on joining soon. I made friends at the playground, and Emory is invited to play groups and I'm invited to neighborhood Bunco. We've had quite a few visitors come through recently and have enjoyed that, too.

Meet Liam Waggener! Trey and Elecia's son is adorable. We got to meet him at Canyon Lake over Labor Day weekend. In case you can't tell, I've totally forgotten how to hold a new baby. That's why I look awkward.

Do I need my putter or the 9 iron? Fyi, Texas is too hot for swim suits.

If Aunt Catherine, (AKA to Emory as "Aunt Kitty") is throwing a party I need a good outfit.


This will do.

1 comment: