Monday, April 4, 2011

March photos

This is a mixed bag of pictures. The first are from Banner's birthday party- which was the day after Emory's in Boulder. I took the girls for a ride in the wagon. Told their mom not to worry- we'd be right back, and then pulled them into a huge pole in the carport...in front of the whole party of adults. No one was injured.



Emory decided Dad is a great buddy on this last trip. They seemed to have a fun time. Here they are waving at us and eating strawberries.

I babysat Banner one day for a few hours. I was a little nervous about 2 in the same stage of life, but they really entertained each other. They took turns eating, and they napped at the same time. I felt like such a pro at the end of the day.


Oh, the bunny ears. It's great. Emory seems to really like costume items. She loves her sunglasses, some of her hats, and these bunny ears. She also likes for you to wear the items....so here's Brent in a flower lay. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm 100% committed to dress up....and be aware...that was my favorite thing to do growing up...just sayin:)

    ReplyDelete